Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The man who sticks to sceduals suprised me with being spontanious...I loved it !

OMG Al just saw me without make up!!!!
Didn't expect him to come over today.He said he tryed to call and when I did not answer was worried.He is so freakin' sweet.
He was extra cute today to.I love that winter hat he wears it makes his eyes so noticable ( I love his eyes,they are so full of warmth and safeness ).
I am wearing miss matched old shirt and falling apart skirt and my hair needs to be washed.I am feeling such a scrub but he smiles and it makes me feel better.I still cant look into his eyes and keep my head down ( I feel so not prepared ).
He is so smart,I could listen to his beautiful voice for hours in awe. Gotta go check out the DCC website and stuff to find a new class.
Maybe if I remain diligent ( as I did with getting my dog ) I will get him to (LOL)
For real,if I want something that bad I will scratch out anyones eyes to get it! No stopping the train,does not matter who is on the track...they are getting flattened.
I am sick and tired of always dealing with shit I dont have to because I dont think I deserve better.
Victory will be mine!
I'm sorta floating on a cloud,he remembered things I told him....and a few I dont remember telling him.
Oh well,it made me feel special.
If he is reading this....YOU ARE THE SWEETEST, MOST KIND PERSON IN THIS WORLD.YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I MATTER AND EACH TIME I SEE YOU OR HEAR YOUR VOICE I MELT.I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART.I KNOW I WILL NEVER TRUELY BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU ARE A PERMANENT PART OF MY LIFE.I JUST WISH YOU COULD LEARN TO LOVE ME ALSO.XOXOXO

Blog ya later,I'm off to shower and scan the college website.

No comments:

Post a Comment