Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just being out of line again....

This is what I think of when I think of the man I love....


My love for you is eternal
my respect for you without limit
I would give my life for you
I can't imagine living a life without you in it
No one else is so kind
no one quite so sweet
I have loved you before I knew you
I was waiting for the day we would meet
Not really the way I planned it
Was not as simple as just in the hands of fate
Can not just kiss you or ask you for a date
Behind a pane of glass
I can see you but can not touch
If I never have you
I don't think I could take that much
Your the air that I breathe
The Light in the sky
The beat of my heart
Why I no longer cry
The music that my soul can dance to
The reason why I wake up each morning
Waiting for the day you finally kiss me without warning
Why I know I can find me
Why I know I can be myself
you dusted off my heart
and removed it from it's shelf
The hope that you will someday even care the slightest about me Keeps me going
I would obey your every command
Just want to hold your hand
To walk down the path of life together
I truely know my heart
I will love you forever


He is perfect.Things some may see as faults...Gives him character.I like character.I might die if he ever read this blog. He knows how I feel,I guess he may think it's not genuine.That it is some sort of reflective blah blah.Or that it is because it is easey to think you love someone who you have easy access to.
I NEVER thought I would love ANYONE. I really did not expect it.I may be different in alot of ways but I know when love is real.If he does read this...I do love you.I always will.

Anyone remember that line in Forrest Gump when he tells Jenny that he may not be a smart man but he knows what love is?
Yup,thats me.All crazy and slowness aside...One thing I know for sure is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment