Thursday, November 11, 2010

THE SMELL OF....CHANGE

I really like Lynard Skynard but just a few minuets ago looked up the lyrics to this one song.The music has been going through my head for the past 4 hours . Usually I would not pay it much mind but I have the pressing feeling that I need to know the words.I believe sometimes that God will put a tune in your head so you check it out.You need to apply it to your life.Sometimes its a confermation of something eating at you other times a warning.

The lyric that told me this was a wake up call was "the smell of death surrounds you"

I nearly fell off my chair.I am not a drug addict but if you have read some of my posts I am a cutter.

Maybe God is screaming at me (in a language I can understand,music) that the next cut could end up my last?

If the smell of death surrounds you then it only takes a small thing to call it in to collect.I am serious,I have maybe not looked at this situation as seriously as I should.Blowing it off as a "whatever,it is what it is".

NO MORE

I will not call death upon myself anylonger.I will be gathering all of my hidden cutting equipment (tiny box cutters)after posting this, and THROWING THEM OUT!!!

I may not have control over life in a whole but I can sure as hell NOT attribute to my early demise. I have been working to change my dark outlook and free the real me. This is the first step to my "good things to come" goal.

I will put my self distruction urge on the curb for the trash man to pick up!

NO MORE! NO MORE!

I refuse to be another statistic.

Hello, nice to meet you.I am a new person,fresh from the oven of Life and reality's Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment