Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little diddy called.....WTF !




Day 2 of being a pukey sweaty mess.

Woke up today in a puddle of sweat.I must have slept on my side wrong because My hip hurts like a b**ch.Does anyone remember how Barbie doll and action figure legs used to be in the 80's? The leg was connected to the plastic body by a snap in nub.Well I imagine that is what this is like.The crunching of the twisting of pulling the leg off.Yeah I was not a ordinary kid.Not most girls have experience dismembering their dolls.Tea party's and fashion shows....not my bag,baby (said like Austin Powers). While girls played with their dolls,I would pull off their parts and (without sucess) try to create a type of frankinstein doll."Daughter why did you take apart crystal barbie?"...."Mom,I really thought her head looked better on my Jem doll!"

MY crazy eldest sister in the background and crazy little me with my hawaiian barbie

How many kids are odd enough to pick up a daddy longlegs,pull off all but one of their legs,and watch it try to walk?
I was intrested in how things worked...maybe a little to interested.

Now older and not to much wiser,I do not pull apart daddy longlegs. I also do not as I did at the age of 8,take a pair of scissors and cut open moths in flight.Also I dont murder bugs so I can dig a huge hole in the ground and perform a funeral for them.The bug could be no bigger then a pencil eraser...but they had a grave big enough to hold a plastic milk jug,and then some.

I now try to figure out why I was such a freak.

Perhaps I could look at it this way: It was not mutilation of dolls...I was thinking outside the box.Who else though of a disabled Barbie? Just because she was missing a leg did not make her less of a doll!
It was not a twisted thrill to pull off all but one of the daddy longlegs' legs....Maybe he just did not really need so many? What about the bug burials? I was a equal oppertunity grave digger.Bugs big and small all deserved equal treatment...and equally large graves!The moths?...Well....Okay,I can't think of anything for them...that was just f**ked up.

Well this made me not think about how sick I am.Pretty cool.Blog ya later !

THIS BLOG POST IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE DADDY LONGLEGS AND MOTHS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES ( and body parts) AT THE HANDS OF MY WACKED OUT MIND AS A CHILD.   

(YEAH I KNOW I AM ODD....but thats what people love about me! )

No comments:

Post a Comment